Saturday 26 September 2015

LIFE IS AN ESSAY

Life is a story that everyone will have their own story. As everyone has memories of salty and bitter memories. For me , for the 18 years of my life , I have a story in itself. Sweet and bitter memories that I went through a lot to teach myself to understand about this life.


SWEET MEMORIES


Salty memories are good memories for everyone who came here , who wants these things over and over again , but the matter will not be able to taste everything we wanted. I have fond memories , I became aunt at the age I was young , on my 5 years old. My sister gave birth to a first child , named Shahirah. In addition ,  the two memories I have of my team JPAM club (Jabatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia) won the school level , these memories are not as champions but because cooperation with each other to create a more memorable memories in my mind. Memories so salty , Eid is celebrated in 2014 ago with my friends at school are very meaningful to me because it's the last time we before we proceed with a new life outside after SPM.






BITTER MEMORIES


Bitter memories of each of us have to go through painful memories in their lives that sometimes we are not strong times to face it. Bitter memories that i have experienced , I lost my best friend who had moved to their own Ipoh to continue studying there , I could not move my spirit since he was too good a friend to me , he's always with me when I'm sad he's always for advice. I was able to pray that we will see you again in the future. It is always painful memories that I have experienced , I lost my grandmother who is very dear , I was very close to my grandmother because I always tell about my problem on my grandmother fired the people we love most hurt and sad.




Without memories we do not understand as we go through life , because life is a story that tells of our wonderful life. Bitter or sweet , we have gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment